Thursday 7 August 2014

The two week countdown!

So two weeks today I get the results for my GCSE's. I think it's safe to say that I am very nervous. I know that I did my best, I put in the effort and did the revision, yet I also know that I'm not a particularly academic student, I never have been. 
My results have always been average and I'm happy with average! I wanted to write this blog post today because I know that there's a lot of other teenagers that are in the same position, probably feeling the same way.
These results do not define you. I think that's the important thing. It's no secret that there are a lot of people that didn't do particularly well at school but are still some of the most successful people today. 
Whatever the results I'm determined not to let them affect me too much, what will be will be! 


How are you all feeling about your results? 

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment