Sunday 6 July 2014

PROM!

So last week was my Year 11 prom night. As I haven't wrote a blog post in a while I thought that this would be a good opportunity to get back into blogging! 

A lot of my friends spent hundreds of pounds on there outfit and I knew from the start that this is something I didn't want to do. I am a MASSIVE bargain hunter and so it just wouldn't be me.

I headed to my local charity shop where I picked up a lovely dress for £15, I had to get it altered to fit perfectly and the lady in the shop said that the dress had never been worn which made it an even better find!

I wore some shoes that I had picked up a while ago in the sale at office and bought my clutch bag from TK Maxx. 


I met up with my friends at one of my friends houses where a limo picked us all up and dropped us off at the venue which was Hemswell Court. The journey was brilliant and we were able to drive around Lincoln a bit before we headed to the venue. 
The venue was lovely as it is in a lovely setting, we arrived as most of our year group was outside watching people arrive, it was very nerve-wracking getting out of the limo in front of everyone! 
We all had a lovely 3 course meal followed by a disco and it was a lovely night! 


Now I'm enjoying the holidays and starting to panic slightly about my GCSE results! 

1 comment: