Wednesday 11 June 2014

World Cup fever or not?

I've never been one to enjoy the World Cup or any type of sport. I understand that there is a lot of people that eagerly anticipate the arrival of the World Cup but for me it is something I would rather get away from. 

A lot of my family are football fanatics and they love the World Cup, weeks on end I hear them go on about how excited they are and hear them make their predictions. 

Apart from hearing about it from my family I haven't really researched the World Cup that much and I'm perfectly happy with knowing very little about it.

In the future I think that it would be a good time to go on holiday during the World Cup. That way I would be able to relax and not have to hear about the latest World Cup news - Ah bliss!

So, let me know what you think, are you excited for the World Cup or are you quite happy to avoid the buzz around it. 

x~Jess~x

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually enjoying the world cup this year which is a fist!

    ReplyDelete