Sunday 2 February 2014

Antiques and 80s music

So apologies for not writing a blog post in a while I've had 0% motivation and not had much to write about. 

So these are not two of my favourite things. My dad is obsessed with antiques and when I was young my mum had her own antique shop. I probably know more about antiques because of this than the average 16 year old girl. My parents were keen for me to develop an interest in antiques, this wasn't the case. I looked at antique jewellery and thought "nobody my age wears that" and I couldn't find anything that appealed to me. I did collect cars for a short amount of time and have acquired a box of them in the garage but it didn't last. 

I do however like 80s music which may seem odd, my parents are keen on all types of music and have played 80s music to me since I was born probably, it used to be the only music I knew until about the age of 10. However, 80s music is something I do seem to like.

I'm sure I'm not the only person that has had to put up with doing something they weren't interested in, if you have a similar story why not share it? 

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment