Thursday 9 January 2014

A little about me

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. I've always had a passion for writing, attempting to write several books which I admit, were never finished. 
From around the age of 13 I'd set my sights on becoming an event planner and I've kept that aim to this day. I've always wanted to run my own business and get excited about what the future holds although I am a little nervous too. 
I wanted to document bits of my life to share with you. I'll blog as regularly as possible as I am sure I will have a lot to write about. 
I'm currently making the decision of whether I should go into six form or go to college which I will do a blog post on a bit later on. 
I always want to start my own event planning business so they'll be blogs on how that turns out too. 
My life hasn't all been fun and games - who's has? So I'll also be blogging on the not so great bits too. 
I hope you enjoy my little space on the internet and I'll talk to you all again soon. 

..~Jess~..

No comments:

Post a Comment