Tuesday 14 January 2014

Friendship Feuds

So, I'd like to start of my saying thank you so much for the support with this blog. We've got over 100 views in less than a week which is absolutely fantastic, let's keep that up! 

Today I also got sent home with a sickness bug and back pain but after a short nap I seem to have plucked up the energy to write this little post. 

The title of this post may seem odd to the people that know me as I now have a very close group of friends and it's very rare that we argue. 

Despite this, I do have Facebook and I do go to school so I do see a lot of arguments between different friendship groups. I think it's pointless really especially since we are only months away from leaving school - why can't everyone just be happy and get along? 

I'm not denying that I've never argued and fallen out with a friend because quite simply that would be unrealistic. However, something I have learnt along the course of various 'friendship feuds' is that if someone is not making a positive influence on you then you really don't need them in your life, it's not selfish, everyone's entitled to choose who their friends are. 

Luckily now I'm not close to the people I've argued with in the past and rarely even talk to them. I guess the message is that it's your life and your decisions. 

Once again thanks for the tremendous support with this little blog

x~Jess~x

No comments:

Post a Comment